Linking to Love Calculator
You can create your personal love calculator link which you can share with your family and friends. When they take the love calculator, you will receive their results by e-mail. Sometimes this is useful to find out if your crush is faithful to you or if you secretly admire a person but don't know if s/he likes you back.
When you create your own personal link, you can also get the code for the Love Calculator form to put on your own home page.
Other sites linking to Love Calculator
- Cool Site of the Day -- we received that award on September 23rd, 2006.
- Lots of MySpace profiles... sign up to create your own form to put on your MySpace Blog/Profile or message board.
- Love Test links to us from the home page.
- 0800-Horoscope has a link in the menu.
- The weather site of Wirtzfeld.be had a short review about the LoveCalculator (in Dutch)
- SurfGopher - internet search engine should have a link to the Love Calculator.
- This site was submitted to Walhello.com
- URL.biz - Teen Life
- Website Directory - Pedsters Planet - A keyword-driven web site directory, includes a search box and the ability to submit your site to our directory
- Free Games
Other Love Calculator Sites
- The Love Calculator -- original site from back in 1996 written by Matthijs Sypkens Smit and Thijs Kinkhorst.
- Tiscali's Love Calculator
- Love Calcultor -- I think they got the spelling wrong...
- Calculator.com -- they've got lots of different calculators and also an "RealLove Calculator". They link to the Original work by Matthijs Sypkens Smit and Thijs Kinkhorst.
- Kabbalah Siewert has love tests and love calculators also based on numerology. They are based in Holland.
- RomanceLevel "calcaulates" your compatibility results.
- Love-Calculator.org -- they also calculate based on zodiac sign or birthday
- LoveCalculator.de -- a German love calculator -- not as nice as our German version... ;-)
- Love Calculator in Australia. Give it a go, ya muck! However you need to send a costly SMS to receive the results.
- CampusNut -- they admit that they are using an un-scientific method! At least somebody telling the truth... ;-)
- Google Search for "love calculator" -- there are more than 500,000 pages containing those words. I guess everybody used some kind of love calculator in high school... seems to be a common word on the Internet... Already in February 1991 we wrote a computer program that could do the calculation faster than anybody could do on a snippet of paper... We were ahead of our time...